BlazeIT Gaming Israel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Application - "Internet Exploder"

Go down

Mod Application - "Internet Exploder" Empty Mod Application - "Internet Exploder"

Post by WastedPlum Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:16 pm

Which rank are you applying for? : Moderator

Rank in-game: User

Real Life Name: Yuval

Steam Name: Internet Exploder

Main Language: Hebrew

Steam Profile (Link): http://steamcom munity.com/id/5151320    (Delete space)

Have You Been Admin Before in Garry's Mod?: Never

If you were admin: what would you do, to stop a racist player in the chat/voice chat?:I will warn the player if it doesnt help then gag

If you were admin: If someone tells you another players is hacking, what would you do about it?: I will check if the player is hacking and if he is the Pban

If you were admin: What would you do if you saw a hacker, but could not ban him or do anything: Spectate record and tell to someone that can do somthing

If you were admin: What would you do if someone told you a player is breaking the RDM rule?: Check logs and check with the rule breaker

If you were admin: What would you do if someone self-supplied?: Warn + jobDemote

If you were admin: What would you do if a player kept prop spamming?: I will ask him to stop and if he doesn't then i will delete his props + warn

What does RDM mean?: Random Death-Match - When a player kill without any reason (breaking rp rules)

What does NLR mean?: New Life Rule - Means you cant come back to the place you died (in BlazeIT gaming for 5 min) you also cant take revenge

What are a player doing if he is 'self-supplying'?: "Selling" his shop items to himself (like gun dealer "selling" himself guns)

What are a player if he/she is 'FDA'ing' ?: Fading Door Abuse - Having your keypad activation time for not enough time (can be also holding your fading door with a key to shoot)

Why do we need you?: I love the community and i want it to grow and sometimes i see admins struggle keeping the server up (handling all the players questions and requests) so i think i can help with that

How Often Will You Be Online?: I am online Friday & Saturday, sometimes its hard for me to connect mid week because im a student so i cant be 24/7
i still try to be online as much as possible, on a good day i am online from 16:00 to 23:00

WastedPlum

Back to top Go down